PAX December User Survey Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 21 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States. The officers, directors, and employees of PAX and its parent companies, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“PAX”) and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on December 9, 2019 9:00 AM and ends on December 27, 2019 12:00 PM PST (“Promotion Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
- HOW TO ENTER. You must complete the survey and provide a valid email address to be qualified. One entry per person. Persons submitting more than one entry may be disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. On January 4, 2020, PAX will randomly select three (3) winners at the conclusion of the promotion period from the eligible entries received during the promotion period. Odds of winning in the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- NOTIFICATION: Potential Winner will be notified by PAX via email with the address provided upon completing the survey. Once you have been notified, you have 24-hours from the date and time stamp the message was sent from PAX or its designated agency to respond via email to PAX. If your reply is not received within the time requested, the prize will be deemed as undeliverable and will result in forfeiture. PAX will randomly select an alternate Winner.
- RELEASE: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release.
- PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. Winner will be eligible to receive the prize listed below: One two hundred-fifty-dollar ($250) Amazon gift card Total Suggested Retail Value of All Prizes: Three (3) two hundred fifty-dollar Amazon gift cards, seven hundred fifty dollars ($750). Prize Restrictions: Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded and cannot be resold for profit. No cash equivalent or alternative product or prize will be made available; provided, however, that PAX reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace a prize with a similar product or the latest release of a product of the same category.
- TAXES: All taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. If required by law, Sponsor will issue a 1099_MISC to each Winner for the value of Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION PAX: Decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion. PAX and its Promotion Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled entries, direct messages, applications, or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, or any combination thereof. All entries submitted become the property of PAX. PAX reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if PAX determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond PAX’s reasonable control impair the integrity of the Promotion. PAX reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, PAX reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. PAX’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement with PAX to use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners agree to sign any necessary waiver or release to permit the same.
- SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by PAX with North America headquarter offices at 660, Alabama Street, San Francisco CA, 94110, USA.
- LIST OF WINNERS: You may receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to PAX, at the address set forth above no later than 60 days from end date of the Promotion Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
- DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a court having competent jurisdiction located in San Francisco County, California, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and PAX in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- PAX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD PAX AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND FULFILLMENT AGENCIES, AND LEGAL ADVISORS HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.