• If you share your data, we will use it for insight and analysis, issue diagnosis, customer support, promotion of our products and improved, personalized user experiences.
• We will not sell your individualized data to other companies.
Here’s the summary of key changes:
• Changes due to new products: new features and products give us the ability to understand usage information like puffs, temperature, dosage, remaining oil and more, so we can improve and deliver more personalized experiences.
• Control over your information: in addition to requiring that you opt in to share your User Data through the PAX apps, you’re in control of what we do with it and can always request we delete it, provide you with access to it, or explain how we’re using it. Contact email@example.com.
• International privacy protection: our policy complies with international privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act, Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation, to make sure you benefit from the most protective privacy laws on the books.
We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy your PAX experience!