Explanation of Privacy Updates
• We will only collect your Usage Data if you opt-in to share in the PAX app. Period.
• If you share your data, we will use it for insight and analysis, issue diagnosis, customer support, promotion of our products and improved, personalized user experiences.
• We will not sell your personal data to other companies.
Here’s the summary of key recent changes:
• Changes due to new products: new features and products give us the ability to understand location and usage information like puffs, temperature, dosage, remaining oil and more, so we can improve and deliver more personalized experiences and even help you to find a PAX device that you have lost or misplaced.
• Control over your information: in addition to requiring that you opt-in to share your Usage Data through the PAX app, you’re in control of what we do with it and can always request we delete it, provide you with access to it, or explain how we’re using it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• International privacy protection: our policy complies with international privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act, Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation, to make sure you benefit from the most protective privacy laws on the books.
We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Enjoy your PAX experience!