We’ve teamed up with one of the most sought-after culinary entertainment chefs in the country, Chef Nikki Steward, to develop a recipe inspired by PAX Era’s vibrant Grass color. Because more life happens at the intersection of cannabis, pure ingredients, and culinary experiences that bring us together.
Creamy Matcha Coconut Ice Pops
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla oat milk
- 1 cup solid white coconut cream
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and chopped)
- 1/4 cup agave
- 2 teaspoons matcha
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla protein powder
- Optional topping: Kiwi slices
- In a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and insert ice-pop sticks.
- Freeze until popsicles are frozen solid (minimum 4-6 hours, overnight recommended).
About Chef Nikki
Chef Nikki Steward, creator of The High-End Affair, is one of the most sought-after culinary entertainment chefs in the country. As a culinary artist, she has prepared gastronomical experiences for corporate leaders, celebrities, athletes and social influencers—including Snoop Dogg, DJ Khaled, Naomi Campbell and more.
Having studied pharmaceutical sciences at The Ohio State University, Chef Nikki incorporates the importance of healthy eating within her culinary experiences, providing hands-on instructions on how to prepare and maintain healthy eating habits with combinations of fresh, local, organic produce and healing properties of superfoods.Chef Nikki has mastered the art of cannabis, cuisine and conversation.