We’ve teamed up with one of the most sought-after culinary entertainment chefs in the country, Chef Nikki Steward, to develop a recipe inspired by PAX Era’s vibrant Indigo color. Because more life happens at the intersection of cannabis, pure ingredients, and culinary experiences that bring us together.
Indigo Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
- ⅓ cup nut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1-2 teaspoon Blue Majik spirulina
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Optional toppings: fresh berries, cubed pineapple, shredded coconut, mint leaves, granola, hemp seeds, or dragonfruit
- In a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Top with desired toppings and serve./li>
About Chef Nikki
Chef Nikki Steward, creator of The High-End Affair, is one of the most sought-after culinary entertainment chefs in the country. As a culinary artist, she has prepared gastronomical experiences for corporate leaders, celebrities, athletes and social influencers—including Snoop Dogg, DJ Khaled, Naomi Campbell and more.
Having studied pharmaceutical sciences at The Ohio State University, Chef Nikki incorporates the importance of healthy eating within her culinary experiences, providing hands-on instructions on how to prepare and maintain healthy eating habits with combinations of fresh, local, organic produce and healing properties of superfoods.Chef Nikki has mastered the art of cannabis, cuisine and conversation.