We’ve teamed up with one of the most sought-after culinary entertainment chefs in the country, Chef Nikki Steward, to develop a recipe inspired by PAX Era’s vibrant Blaze color. Because more life happens at the intersection of cannabis, pure ingredients, and culinary experiences that bring us together.
Blazin' Carrot "Bacon"
- 2 large carrots, cut into long strips
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a bowl and place carrot strips into the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Place carrot strips side by side on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and spread the remaining marinade evenly over the strips.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, depending on how crispy you want your ‘bacon.’
About Chef Nikki
Chef Nikki Steward, creator of The High-End Affair, is one of the most sought-after culinary entertainment chefs in the country. As a culinary artist, she has prepared gastronomical experiences for corporate leaders, celebrities, athletes and social influencers—including Snoop Dogg, DJ Khaled, Naomi Campbell and more.
Having studied pharmaceutical sciences at The Ohio State University, Chef Nikki incorporates the importance of healthy eating within her culinary experiences, providing hands-on instructions on how to prepare and maintain healthy eating habits with combinations of fresh, local, organic produce and healing properties of superfoods.Chef Nikki has mastered the art of cannabis, cuisine and conversation.